Click to join our Facebook Fan Page and follow us on Twitter!
During a promotion called “Iams Adoptable Pet of the Game” where a local dog from a shelter is featured for adoption, the dog got loose while being escorted off the field.
When ya' gotta' go, ya' gotta' go – or maybe the dog was making a comment on how Iams treats their test animals…
Hilarious! I hope the pooping didn't hurt his chances of getting adopted.
From KABC.com LA MESA, Calif. (KABC) — A dog in the San Diego area is recovering Monday night after eating a poisoned meatball. Oreo, a 9-year-old beagle mix, is conscious
I battled whether or not to show this video. I mean, I don’t believe in choke collars. In fact, I know of no one in the dog community that likes
Receive our newsletter, get special deals & stay updated.