Ricky Gervais Launches Global Campaign To End Cosmetic Tests On Animals

Ricky Gervais

Hard to believe that cosmetic testing on animals is still going on. Ricky Gervais wants it to stop. Where do you stand on the matter?

Notify of
guest
7 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Sharon McCullough
8 years ago

Beautiful. Thank you. I will be happy to help raise money and awareness in my area, I’m halfway between Ottawa and Toronto. I will campainge for the end of this wretched, offensive and absolutely UNNECESSARY cruelty on helpless animals. Shame, shame, shame on much of this world. Please contact me, Ricky and help me help you. Thank you very much for your courage.

Roxanne
Roxanne
8 years ago

I agree with Sharon. “I will campaign for the end of this wretched, offensive and absolutely UNNECESSARY cruelty on helpless animals. Shame, shame, shame on much of this world.” I hold my head down in shame for what man can and is doing to animals of all kind. 🙁

Liz_mac53
Liz_mac53
8 years ago

It is shocking that in this day and age that animal testing even exists anymore.  It is cruel and unnecessary and it should be stopped now.  Thank you Ricky for doing something about this.

ahhgoosh
ahhgoosh
8 years ago

I’ve always liked him.  Now I just plain love him.  Good for you Ricky!!

Ranirogers
Ranirogers
8 years ago

HOOORAAAYY !!! I’M WITH YOU ON THIS, Ricky! Where’s the petition?

Brooke
Brooke
8 years ago

I already really liked Ricky Gervais but now I LOVE him!  Thanks Ricky for signing up for this cause!!!

Renda
Renda
8 years ago

Hit these companies in their pockets, if we boycott every company that does this, we will have more money to donate!  Thank you Ricky for doing this for all of the world!

DOG FILES

Top Posts

More Articles...

Find out why over 8000 dog lovers have already joined!

Receive our newsletter, get special deals & stay updated.

DOG FILES Newsletter!

Food & Treats

Toys & Training

Beds & Essentials

Health & Grooming

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x

Why haven't You Signed up For our Newsletter?

Find out why over 8000 Dog lovers have already Joined!

Receive our newsletter, get special deals & stay updated.