Labrador & Seal Become Swimming Buddies: Beautiful Video

A beautiful video of a dog and a seal swimming together.

Notify of
guest
15 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Anonymous
Anonymous
11 years ago

I just paid $ 23.87 for an iPod 2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Pana$onic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $ 38.76 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $ 657 which only cost me $ 62.81 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, http://to.ly/aS0R

P WOOLFS
P WOOLFS
11 years ago

EVEN IF WE R FRIENDS —- YOU R NOT HAVING MY BALL !!!!!! VERY CUTE VID !!!

FourDogMom
FourDogMom
11 years ago

LOVE. Would love even more without the music…would rather hear the water and animal sounds, just a suggestion 🙂

Catman
Catman
11 years ago

“Can’t we all just get along!” The animal videos just in the past few years, clearly shows that the animals in the wild are better at making friendships than humans will probably ever be….kinda tells us something, but we are not capable of listening.

threedogs
threedogs
11 years ago

That was so sweet it made me wanna cry!

Pamela Hannan
11 years ago

i wanna be that dog and swim with the seals.lucky dog!!!!!!!

Maureenpz
Maureenpz
11 years ago

That Lab has a good story to tell his dog friends.

Hurlewitz
Hurlewitz
11 years ago

yea, you must be autistic (or a tragic gay) to choose that music…

Janiethrem
Janiethrem
11 years ago

That is so cute. I love how happy they look 🙂

Dupont Stephanie
11 years ago

ohh it’s so cute, i love this ,beautiful friendly between animals

Westiechick2
Westiechick2
11 years ago

i enjoyed it alot  music not so much !what a lucky dog

Cheryldewar
Cheryldewar
11 years ago

way to cute looks like my dog Bailey he loves swimming

Debbie Deal McGee
10 years ago

Animals are so sweet and friendly and precious<3 I love the fun these fellas could have swimming around, playing together. I wish that people were as inherently trusting and loving as animals. Thank God they are here so that we can enjoy and learn from them;)

Jbc523
Jbc523
10 years ago

I’d be interested to know where this was filmed, just out of curiosity…

Jbc523
Jbc523
10 years ago

I’d be interested to know where this was filmed, just out of curiosity…

DOG FILES

Top Posts

More Articles...

Meet Dougie The Drug Dog

By Barrett J. Brunsman for news.cincinnati.com PIERCE TOWNSHIP, OHIO – A police dog has started attending school with children at three local elementaries. Dougie, a 14-month-old Labrador retriever who arrived

Read More »

Find out why over 8000 dog lovers have already joined!

Receive our newsletter, get special deals & stay updated.

DOG FILES Newsletter!

Food & Treats

Toys & Training

Beds & Essentials

Health & Grooming

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x

Why haven't You Signed up For our Newsletter?

Find out why over 8000 Dog lovers have already Joined!

Receive our newsletter, get special deals & stay updated.