Stunning Dog Photography #16

Perro marinero // Sailor dog [Explore #7]

.a particular frienD

The Flying dog - The strange case of the dog who jumped over his shadow

doggy paddle

line dogs

Through the eyes of a puppy

Les Inséparables, Yoko & Bambou / Cat and dog

Gizmo

Mush!

Max!

Check out Stunning Dog Photography #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13, #14, #15

Watch the video below to learn how to take better photos of your dogs!

Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Kathy Brannon
Kathy Brannon
9 years ago

Why when I share your posts on Facebook do the subject lines never come up? I have to type them in as comments, and people skip them not knowing what they’re about.

Kenn Bell
9 years ago
Reply to  Kathy Brannon

That’s a good question, Kathy. I’ll look into it. Thanks!

Carolinacotons
Carolinacotons
9 years ago

Can I submit photos for this? I have a few really nice ones already on my Facebook album, “Coton de Tulear.” The next to the last photo is my recent favorite. I can email without the watermark.

Veterinary Medicine
9 years ago

There is some great photography here, thanks for sharing.

Carol
Carol
9 years ago

THESE PICTURES ARE MAGNIFICENT KENN!!  THANK YOU FOR SHOWING THEM!!  I SHARED!!

Pinkjeans
Pinkjeans
9 years ago

The photographer guy, Jeff, looks like Nicholas Cage 🙂 Those are really great photos! Perfect..

DOG FILES

Top Posts

More Articles...

Animal Welfare
Kenn Bell

Animal Rescue In The Aftermath Of Hurricane Sandy

It has been a tough week here on the East Coast. Hurricane Sandy hit us hard and it’s going to be a while before we get back to normal. And I say this as someone that had no flooding and didn’t lose power. Many others in New York and New Jersey have lost their houses and their vehicles and my heart goes out to them. But I have no doubt we will be back as strong as ever. New Jersey and New York will represent soon enough!

Read More »

Find out why over 8000 dog lovers have already joined!

Receive our newsletter, get special deals & stay updated.

DOG FILES Newsletter!

Food & Treats

Toys & Training

Beds & Essentials

Health & Grooming

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x

Why haven't You Signed up For our Newsletter?

Find out why over 8000 Dog lovers have already Joined!

Receive our newsletter, get special deals & stay updated.