Kenn Bell Talks "Dogs" On [email protected]!

This past Tuesday, I was pleasantly surprised to get an email inviting me to be a guest on a podcast called “[email protected]” Of course, I jumped at the chance!

[email protected] is on the TWIT network, one of the biggest podcast networks in existence with over two million downloads a month. Simply put, this was a big deal. I’ve been an avid fan of all things Leo Laporte and Amber MacArthur since the TechTV days. As a matter of fact, I learned editing in the 90’s, while The ScreenSavers played in the background!

I’d like to thank Leo and Amber for having me on and I hope I can come back in the future. Here’s a link to the podcast.

TheDogFiles On [email protected] #74

Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Walt Ribeiro
14 years ago

I'm listening to [email protected] right now. So happy for you Kenn! Keep it going. Great job.

Kenn Bell
14 years ago

Thanks, Walt! I hope everything's going great for you at REV3!

Aaron
14 years ago

I heard it on [email protected] today! Great publicity for your site, otherwise I would have never found it.

Kenn Bell
14 years ago

Thanks Aaron! We've had a lot of hits today because of Leo & Amber and I couldn't be happier. Make sure you subscribe to the Podcast so you don't miss an episode.

Courtney Camera
14 years ago

Happy to hear you've found our website and show! Have fun exploring (episodes, blog, etc…)!!!! Make sure to leave us some feedback! And, most importantly, THANK YOU for the support! We are extremely excited and honored to have had Kenn on [email protected]!

Jim
Jim
14 years ago

I had never heard of you or your web site until I listened to [email protected] I am a big Leo fan.
You have a FABULOUS web site and the video production values are truly excellent.
I am so glad that you were able to appear on Leo and Amber's show.
And thank you for sharing your love of dogs.
Jim
Along with the Dalmatians, Sunnie and Julie

Kenn Bell
14 years ago

Hi Jim, thanks for the heartfelt words! We really appreciate here at The Dog Files! We're very passionate about our hounds and we always want that to show. Please make sure you subscribe to the podcast so you won't miss any and check out our blog during the week for interesting tidbits about all things dog! Also, feel free to send us some jpegs of Sunnie and Julie!

Jim
Jim
14 years ago

I am so glad that you were able to appear on Leo and Amber's show.
And thank you for sharing your love of dogs.
Jim
Along with the Dalmatians, Sunnie and Julie

Kenn Bell
14 years ago

DOG FILES

Top Posts

More Articles...

Find out why over 8000 dog lovers have already joined!

Receive our newsletter, get special deals & stay updated.

DOG FILES Newsletter!

Food & Treats

Toys & Training

Beds & Essentials

Health & Grooming

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x

Why haven't You Signed up For our Newsletter?

Find out why over 8000 Dog lovers have already Joined!

Receive our newsletter, get special deals & stay updated.