Nala, Scared Stray Pit Bull Rescued From The Street: Heartwarming Video

Comments

1. Vminnis28 says

Tears in my eyes joy in my heart. Another dog saved thanks to a few caring people that would not give up. You are all angels.

2. Janette Hamilton says

I have tears in my eyes, this is a testament to the temperament of pit bulls. That poor dog was scared to death of people but she never ever so much as growled. i would adopt her if i could but the backward powers that be in Ontario won’t let me. I will share her story and pray that a good family opens their home and their hearts to her.

3. Mammaaustin says

Thank You so much for healing the horrors she endured at the hands of another. She is beautiful. I have a rescued pitty female and she is my baby. She thanks me every day.God Bless You!

4. mandy says

I’m so glad they rescued her she’s a beautiful dog I hope she forgets all the terrible things that have happened to her she deserves to have a good life they all do

5. Vmurfin says

I would take her in a second, I have had the privilege of sharing my life with 2 of these wonderful dogs for 8 years. Sadly my ex took them away. Not a day goes by I don’t miss them.

6. Merako says

Oh, she is beautiful. I rescued a pitty, and she was abused also. What is it with these Ba@#%rds? Thank goodness there are still some good folks left out there who help and care for these poor innocents.

7. Merako says

8. Pit bull mom says

I love this video and these wonderful people who took the time to rescue Nala. Hope she’s found her forever home.

9. rebecca stelzer says

I have seen some stories of abandoned / abused dogs of all breeds. This one is by far the most heart warming, tear jerking ones that I have ever seen in my life! Thank God for you, those who rescued this beautiful creature sent down from Heaven above! Is she still with us? How is she doing? God Bless those who can take these animals in! I wish I still had a house of my own so I could rescue these animals & re-home them to good homes.