The Wolf Files

Comments

1. Diane18944 says

A great program…I am so happy to see people working with animals helping…they need us so much and we need them more than we realize. I support many groups…also the wolfs. I have worked with our Senators to get the wolfs on the endanger list….Cool site with cool stuff…thank you for sharing

Thanks so much guys, for all the kind words! This episode felt like a life changer when we were filming it and it's so satisfying to see people enjoying it! I have some pictures of the pack with their winter coats that I'll post to the blog this week.

3. themacadaddy says

Nice work Ken. Having been to the Wolf Center myself and being their neighbors I can tell you that you captured the essence of the Center. Hope everyone gets a chance to come visit all the wolves if they're in the area.

This site is awesome, as I said before. The episode is really great!!, there's so much quality in the video and the audio…

We should all contribute with The Files, so they could bring us more and sooner episodes!!

Cheers !!

5. SimonErich says

Great work Kenn! Nice job on the production, as usual. The timing and music worked wonderfully, it really moved through the piece well. Two paws up!

Hi Hannah & Besse, thanks for checking out The Dog Files! We have a four-part series starting in February called, “The Dog Files Hit The Heartland!” We traveled to South Dakota and Minnesota to profile all the good work going on in the Heartland. Be sure to check it out! Thanks!

7. Paul Hewitt says

I just heard you on Net at Night http://twit.tv./natn74 (I am a bit behind on my podcasts doing some catchup) and thought I would check out the site. Well done Kenn.

“Share what you know and learn what you don't”. To that end I thought I would share with you a few links if you are ever in Western Canada and want to learn more about wolves and see them up close. I just happen to be staying at Panorama Resort last summer where they have a Wolf Interpretive Shelter. You can read more about it here http://www.northernlightswildlife.com/education

Cheer,
    Paul

8. Kibame says

This is a wondeful program. I am ecstatic to see that someone out there is doing so much to protect America's wolves…Kudos to the staff of the WCC!

9. Cheryl57 says

People need to remember that the wolf was the first dog…we would not have our best friends if it was not for the wolf yet they are hunted down for no reason…stop killing them.

10. Cheryl57 says